Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Dani Pedrosa Suggested To Rest For View Weeks

Photobucket


Spaniard doctor, Xavier Mir explained that the last test of Pedrosa's left shoulder at the Dexeus Univertity Institute Hospital in Barcelona on Thursday shown that there is no need to further surgery following four weeks rest after last surgery at Spain.Pedrosa will start rehabilitation and return to physical training in order to regain full fitness for the first MotoGP tests of the 2011 season, which take place in M alaysia at the beginning of February.

Doctor Xavier Mir
“Due to the trauma caused by the crash in Japan where Dani broke his left collarbone and needed surgery to fix the bone with a titanium plate, the nerve located over the collarbone, between the neck and the shoulder, received a severe contusion and the heavy inflammation of this area causes fatigue and lack of strength all through the arm. He will need a period of four weeks of complete rest with physiotherapy and anti-inflammatory treatment.”

Dani Pedrosa
 “I’ve been suffering a lot since Japan and I knew something was wrong with my arm because after the surgery I didn’t get better. This lack of strength was very strange and annoying! I was worried because after Estoril we checked the collarbone again and it looked like there was nothing wrong with the plate, but we had no more time between races to check more deeply the reasons f or my lack of strength. I have had other injuries and surgery in the past and I know that you need some time to recover and get fit again, but this time it was taking too long. Now everything is clear and it’s good to know that the collarbone is OK and I don’t need any more surgery that would take a long time to heal. I hope that within these four weeks the inflammation passes gradually and that I will be able to start rehabilitation and training in the middle of December. We had a good test in Valencia after the final race and I want to start the winter tests in February in Malaysia in a good shape in order to be ready for next year’s championship.”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment